Lavender body soap
We can go on and on about the benefits of Lavender
Lavender is a healing herb that has been used for centuries! Let's find out why.
Aside from its well-known fragrant scent, Lavender has so much more to offer.
- Lavender soap is an effective calming aid for anxiety or excessive energy in children and toddlers.
- Has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties that make it a good agent for curing insect bites and sunburns.
- Effective in helping treat scabies and eczema
- Helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension, and emotional stress
- Excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache, and lumbago
Size: 5 oz
Water, Glycerin, Sucrose, Pure Lavender essential oil, Sodium Stearate, Mango seed butter, Coconut Oil, Theobroma cocoa seed butter (coco) Raw Shea Butter, Citric acid.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days
5.5 Ounces each